- Have you reviewed any incident reports?
- Have you discussed winter procedures with the team? Consider the darker and cooler working conditions, slippery roads, how to protect your outdoor machinery from winter weather and how to manage additional pressure due to weather related delays.
- Have you checked how many first aiders you currently have and do you have an adequate number of them?
- Have you checked fire extinguishers to ensure they are fit for use and serviced? Does you team now how to use a fire extinguisher?
- Do you know where the closest AED is located?
PodcastWorking remotelyIsolationRedPhase 3Online storeProtection frameworkTraffic lightCoronavirusCovid-19Health MonitoringElectrical SafetyRCDElectrical AppliancesElectrical LeadsTest and TagAnxietyStressHealth and Safety MeetingsToolbox MeetingsEmergenciesPeopleIncidentHazard/RiskPolicies and ProceduresHow to get started5 easy stepsHealth and Safety Management SystemSafety briefsHazardsExcavationWorkSafe
Your Health and Safety Wellness Check: Part 5
May 26, 2022