Clothing - ArcStorm Wet Weather Vest
ArcStorm™ clothing is the perfect choice for those needing flame retardant protection while working in extreme environments where rain or snow may be a factor.
The sturdy 300D Oxford flame resistant polyester outer shell resists tearing and abrasion damage and an antistatic PU coating provides protection from the elements while reducing the risk of arc flash. All garments in the range are seam sealed for added water protection.
ArcStorm™ garments are fully lined with FR cotton (or FR polyester fleece) providing excellent arc flash protection.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- Tested to EN533-1, EN1149, AS/NZS 1906.4:1997 standards.
- Fluoro orange conforms to AS/NZS 1906.4 2010
- Reflective Trim: Flame retardant
- AS/NZS 1906.4:1997 certified.
- Size Range: S - 8XL
- Outer Shell: 300D Oxford Flame Resistant & Antistatic PU.
- Inner Linings: Flame Resistant cotton and flame resistant polyester polar fleece.
- Sewing Thread: Aramid flame retardant thread.
Sizes: Small - 8XL - Pick the size from the drop down menu above