Sometimes all you need is a little point in the right direction – particularly when it comes to Health & Safety.
There is no need for giant wordy generic manuals (which we see every day sitting in dark corners of offices gathering dust), there is also no need for 101 forms to fill out...ain't no one got time for that!
We take our policy and procedures templates and customise them to your business, creating a system that includes what you need, and not what you don’t. We also help talk you through the implementation and management of the system, so you know what you are doing!
(Policies & Procedures)
To give you an idea of what is included in most of our OSHbox Systems, check out this list. We can provide documentation around:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Manual
- Incident, Injury and Illness Report
- Notifiable Events and Incident Investigation
- Hazard/Risk Identification, Controlling & Reporting
- Safe Operating Procedures for machinery and equipment
- Vehicle and Machinery Checklists
- Job Safety Analysis
- Worker Induction and Training Records
- Volunteer Inductions
- Health and Safety related HR documentation
- Emergency Procedures
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Safety Equipment (including Personal Protective Equipment) Requirements
- Contractor Management and Induction
- Environmental Policies
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
Choose your customised system from:
- Paper Based (Hard copy folder as well as the editable word documents)
- Cloud Based (Run your system purely online)
- Combo (Hard copy folder for your office, but manage the system online)
Advice & Training
Looking for advice or training because you can’t make sense of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015?
Don’t know where to start? We know what that is like, we’ve been there – that’s why we created OSHbox. We’ve done the work, now let us summarise it and talk you (or your team) through what you NEED to know.
Get in touch today for some friendly advice, training or a seminar.
Test and Tag Services
- Electrical testing and tagging of all single and 3 phase appliances
- Small repairs done as required, in house or externally dependent on the nature of the repair
- Testing and certification of portable fire extinguishers and hose reels
- Testing of fixed RCD’s within electrical installations.
Health Monitoring & Drug testing
- Lung function testing
- Hearing checks
- Full comprehensive health assessment
- Basic health assessment
- Flu Vaccinations
- Drug Screening & Alcohol test AS/NZS4308:2008 Urine
- Drug Screening & Alcohol test AS/NZS4760:2019 Oral
- Pre-employment testing
- Education & Training